#SundaySeeds Because everything starts with a seed…..
Counting + books = FUN
What about math and reading? We need lots of entertainment during this lockdown, so we went looking for ways to engage our children.
We found books with a story that also developed math skills – counting
Listen to these books over and over and find something different each time:
• count the objects on the page and match them to the number
• talk about the colours of the objects – count how many of one colour you can see
• you can count the legs, the people, the dots and find the corresponding number
• challenges – can your child find the same number of objects?
• can he hear rhymes? Can she make a rhyme?
Ten Black Dots http://ow.ly/zs5y50Ek9nn
On the Launchpad https://bit.ly/2PKPPTO
My Granny Went to the Market https://bit.ly/3wAB0UJ
Anno's Counting Book https://bit.ly/39UovcW
Every day counts even in a pandemic!